College Chemistry...Multiple Choice Questions
These questions are designed to give you practice with multiple choice questions. If you select the wrong answer, there are suggestions to help you see why that answer is not correct.
1. Matter and Measurement
2. Atoms and Elements
3. Molecules and Compounds (also an introduction to simple electron-dot formulas)
4. Molar Mass and Percent Composition
5. Chemical Reactions
7. Gas Laws (elementary introduction)
9. Atomic Structure and Periodic Table Trends
10. Valence Bond Theory and Molecular Orbital Theory
Return to College Chemistry Tutorials
Copyright © November 2000 by Richard C. Banks...all rights reserved.