Degree checklists are not designed to replace in-person advising, but rather to help you stay on track as you plan your schedule of required classes and other necessary credits.*
The following checklists reflect requirements as listed in the 2017-2018 catalog:
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Certified Professional Emphasis degree checklist
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Certified Biochemistry Emphasis degree checklist
- Biochemistry Emphasis degree checklist
- Forensics Emphasis degree checklist
- Secondary Education Emphasis degree checklist
All of the chemistry degree emphases above require a full sequence of calculus and one year of calculus-based physics. The chemistry core classes include general, analytical, organic, inorganic, and physical chemistry. One year of faculty-directed research is also required. Please see the Boise State Chemistry Undergraduate Research page for more information about research.
*Every effort has been made to ensure that these degree checklists are current and error free. However, the requirements on record in the Boise State Catalog and in the registrar’s office are the official arbiter of graduation requirements.