Forms for Faculty/Staff
- The Chemical Educator – A leading online journal with articles on the latest in chemical education! Dr. Clifford LeMaster, editor-in-chief, invites you to take a look!
- Chemistry Tutorials – By Professor Emeritus Richard Banks
- RCSB Protein Data Bank – Resource for downloading pdb models of biochemically interesting molecules
- American Mineralogist Crystal Structure Database – Resource for downloading cif models of crystal structures on the atomic level
- Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) – British repository for organic and organo-metalic molecules determined by neutron diffraction and xray crystallography
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry & Physics – Cutting edge online version of an old time favorite!
- NIST Database – Chemistry data for 1000’s of compounds.
- CalTech Snowflake Primer – For the Inorganic Esthete (and other crystal lovers out there)….
- Safety Information
- Boise State University M.S. in Chemistry graduate program. Interested applicants are encouraged to click this link for details and information on the chemistry graduate program.
- Biomolecular Sciences Graduate Programs
- Community Outreach
- American Chemical Society – Portal Site
- Undergraduate Course Catalog
- Graduate Course Catalog