Help…I’m a Transfer Student!
Are you transferring to Boise State University? Do you need to have a transfer course evaluated for chemistry credit OR for use as a pre-requisite for a Boise State chemistry course? If so, you will need to go through a review process.
How Do I Get Credit For Chemistry Courses Taken at Other Universities?
To see if your chemistry course has already been approved as being equivalent to a course we offer at Boise State, check out this page:
If you don’t see your school/course listed at the link above:
- Download this form: Transfer student course review form
- Fill it out and submit it, along with all requested materials, to: Kristen Fil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Required materials include:
- course syllabus
- documentation showing the textbook used*
- list of topics covered in lecture*
- list of experiments covered in lab*
(*these are usually included in the course syllabus)